Hey hey, I am wearing like a police that you could find in the drama, who is ready for a mission. This bullet-proof vest-like kind of stuff named PHIRO. Make you an elegant beauty no matter you are walking or standing.
It is totally okay if you are like me, do not have any issue stated above. Not all people are sitting right all the time as hunchback is a kind of comfortable sitting posture. Am I right? Adding Phiro to your life will help you to prevent hunchback and perhaps the issues above. It is specially useful when you have nothing to lean on, you can use Phiro as a back support to force yourself to sit right and straight.
It was like my second spinal cord which support me. I won’t feel tired of wearing it. But one thing you have to make sure is, wear a suitable size for yourself. Phiro is smart! Why I said it is smart? When I am trying to hunch my back to the comfortable posture I used to have, I feel very uncomfortable at all, it was like something was blocking my back to hunch. As long as I am sitting up straight, I am comfortable and happy. =)
- Helps to correct poor posture
- Helps to train your body to keep your shoulders back
- Helps to correct scoliosis and other malformed spinal curvatures
4. Pulls back the shoulders, straightens neck and align spine.
The material is breathable and quick dry.
Step 1: Put on Jonlivia Phiro and and attach the waist band to the extent that you feel ease around your waist.
Step 2: Extend the smaller adjusters and make a cross at your back.
Step 3: Attach the smaller adjusters at your waist band.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (40 degree celsius) water
- Rinse well and air dry
- Do not suggest long cleaning time for long-term use
- Do not: wring, iron, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry
- Line dry or hang to dry